Session: Attracting and retaining the best talent in Kent.
Join us for breakfast at an interactive session to discover and discuss.
– What does the future look like with unemployment falling and the uncertainty around the Brexit negotiations?
– Recruitment and retention, the challenges and opportunities for businesses in Kent
– Our top 3 tips for successfully attracting and retaining the best talent in Kent
Who should attend?
If you are a business owner, Managing Director, Finance Director, HR professionals or responsible for recruitment planning and process within your organisation and you are:
– Struggling to find the right people for your business
– Losing your key and talented staff to London
– Finding yourself always competing on salary
– Want to recruit great staff
– Wanting to know what a ‘good’ recruitment process looks like
Looking for an opportunity to network and share ideas with people facing the same challenges.
Date: Tuesday 30th October 2018
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
7:30am – 8:00am networking and continental breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am interactive session with speakers
Venue: Holiday Inn Ashford – Central, Canterbury Road, Ashford, Kent TN24 8QQ
Website (with the event details):
Social media platforms: