The new Innovative Sector Exchange (ISE) project is part financed by the EU Funded Interreg 5A 2 Seas Programme.
It will provide support to Kent businesses helping them innovate and internationalise through partnering and collaborating with new contacts in France, Belgium & the Netherlands. The project will run from 2016 to 2019.
Who can take part in the ISE project?
SMEs in Kent which are keen to innovate and to internationalise their business. The project will focus on supporting companies from the following sectors:
- Digital & Creative
- New Materials
- Mechatronics (engineering)
- Grow your business through innovating and internationalising
- Receive support to develop new business processes, products and services
- Connect & collaborate with companies in nearby European market partner regions
What can you expect?
- Take part in a programme of training events on innovation and internationalisation
- Join sector focused trade missions & market visits
- Take part in a series of new cross-border clusters
- Attend international innovation events
Register your interest by emailing: email@example.com
Download the flyer ISE Project Flyer English